- Historical Collections 2.0: From Information to Understanding by Tania Alekson
- Digital Copyright and Indigenous Cultural Ownership by Erin M. Abler
- The Impact of the Open Access Movement for Scholars in India by Natalie Porter
- The Past, Present and Future of Scholarly Communication in Ornithology by Christina Struik
- Google Scholar: An Outcast in the Library World by Mê-Linh Lê
[Disclosure: I am an Adjunct Faculty at UBC's SLAIS, where I teach courses on open access and scholarly communications, and co-teach information policy with Devon Greyson].
Thanks to CASLIS' Robyn Stockand.
This post in part of the Canadian Leadership in the Open Access Movement (emerging) series.